Beeswax Ear Cone Candle
Beeswax Ear Cone Candles by the pack of 4 units (EC)
Ingredients: 100% pure beeswax with 100% unbleached muslin.
Candle Size: 12″ x 5/8″
Case: 12 packs per case – (total 48 ear cone candle units).
Per Pack: 4 ear cone candle units per pack.
Burn Time: 15-30 minutes per ear.
What is Ear Candling?
Ear Candling is a non-invasive home remedy to clean ears and remove excess ear wax. The hollow ear cone candle is inserted into the external ear canal. The candle is lit at the opposite end. This creates a low-level vacuum that draws ear wax into the hollow candle. After the procedure, a dark, orange waxy substance is usually left in the stub of the candle.
It is a normally painless, harmless and totally relaxing experience. If you feel discomfort immediately stop the ear candling treatment. If you have any serious medical problems do not ear candle this must be addressed & referred to by a medical doctor. The treatment lasts about 15-30 minutes. Almost everyone from infants to adults can benefit from ear candling. Many people find it to be a satisfying relaxing procedure and assist them in feeling better.
What are the benefits of Ear Candling?
- Removal of ear wax build-up and debris from the ear canal
- Relief of pressure in cases of sinusitis, chronic headaches, migraines, congestion, allergies and ear infection, “swimmer’s ear”.
- Reports of subtle changes in energy flow
- Un-blockage of impacted cerumen (ear wax)
- Clients report improvements in hearing and breathing
- Relief from vertigo or dizziness
- Relief from tinnitus or head noises
- Helps hearing aids function more efficiently by cleaning ear canal
- May improve hearing, smell, taste and vision and assist in detoxifying the sinus and lymph system.
EAR CONE CANDLE INSTRUCTIONS
Be sure to have all supplies you need ready to use when you start. Since we are working with an open flame, you must be mindful at all times during the procedure. Check your ear cone candles before using, breakage or damage to the ear cone candle during handling may result in the candle not performing properly. Your comfort with the procedure is of utmost importance. Make sure you fully understand the procedure, and are comfortable with it. If you are apprehensive or afraid, or if you are have any doubts, do not proceed with the treatment.