Trophic Vitamin A
Vitamin A protects against night blindness and helps maintain good overall vision. Helps keep skin soft and smooth and hair healthy. It promotes immune function.
In children, Vitamin A is vital for the development and growth of strong bones, teeth and gums. It is also essential for pregnant and lactating women, regulates cartilage growth and synthesis of many hormones and helps form light-sensitive pigments for vision.
- Helps to support the immune system
- Helps to maintain healthy skin and mucous membrane health
- Helps to maintain eyesight and in the development and maintenance of night vision
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps to maintain normal metabolism of iron
- Helps to prevent vitamin A deficiency
- 10,000 IU Vitamin A (Acetate)
- Adults, take one tablet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy or artificial colors
EACH TABLET CONTAINS
Medicinal Ingredients :
Vitamin A (Acetate) …………. 10000 IU
Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, hyprolose,magnesium stearate, silica, croscarmellose sodium.
Adults, take one tablet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
For the maintenance of good health.
No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy or artificial colors.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.