- Natural harp seal oil originating from the icy waters of the North Atlantic
- Unique source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains DPA (found in mother’s breast milk – proven to have powerful health benefits)
- More readily and effectively absorbed and utilized by the human body than other sources of omega-3
- A smaller amount of seal oil is more effective than a larger dose of fish oil or plant-based omega-3 supplements!
Carino Means We Care.
To care is a sentiment that transcends language, and we apply it to every single part of our business. At Carino, we care about helping you live a healthy, vibrant, extraordinary life. We care about keeping communities strong and our environment pristine and wild. And we care about the stewardship of precious natural resources, no matter how plentiful.
All of our products are produced in a rural community, employing local people, in South Dildo, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Materials are purchased directly from professional local harvesters whose knowledge and experience have been passed down through generations. When you buy Carino products, you are sourcing from and supporting small coastal communities and an ethical and sustainable industry.
- Maintenance of good health
- Lower blood pressure
- Decrease risk of heart disease and cardiovascular disease
- Promote nerve regeneration in patients with type 1 diabetes
- Promote fetal and infant visual and brain development
- Reduce or prevent inflammatory diseases i.e. arthritis, hypertension, Crohn’s disease, cancer, skin diseases, depression
- Easy to digest. Research suggests that because of its molecular structure, the human body can process and absorb seal oil omega-3 more easily than fish oil or plant-based omega-3 supplements.
- Contains EPA, DHA & DPA (DPA is naturally found in mother’s breast milk)
- Pure harp seal oil, never artificially concentrated or modified
- Seal oil is purified without altering the properties of the seal oil itself
- Absorbs quickly and is easy to digest – No fishy burps!
- Sustainably Sourced from pristine Canadian waters
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and antioxidant
Direction for use
- Adults: 4-8 capsules daily
- Adolescents: 2-4 capsules daily
- Children (6+): 2 capsules daily
*Best if taken with meals
Health Canada Notification Number (NN#) : 80015401
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..