Best before date 11/2021
Boost your nutritional intake, energy and vitality with Canada’s first and only research-proven superfood formula! Just one serving daily provides a synergistic blend of over 23 plant-based essential nutrients. Highly alkaline-forming and rich in antioxidants, greens+ nourishes and protects your body, increases energy, promotes healthier bones – and so much more.
Per 8.5g serving of greens+
- Cardiovascular Health
- Mood & Cognitive Function
- Digestive Health
- Energy & Vitality
- pH Acid/Alkaline
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Stevia, skim milk.
- Phosphatide complex Lecithin (26% phosphatidyl choline; 97% oil free; soybean) - 2,171mg
- Hordeum vulgare, Medicago sativa, Triticum aestivum, Beta vulgaris: Barley, alfalfa and wheat grass & red beet root - 1,543mg
- Spirulina platensis - 1,450mg
- Malus domestica: Apple fruit - 1,033mg
- Chlorella pyrenoidosa: Japanese chlorella (cracked cell) - 383mg
- Glycine max: Organic soy sprouts - 383mg
- Oryza sativa: Organic whole brown rice kernel - 383mg
- Stevia leaf powder - 225mg
- Eight bacterial cultures: Lactobacillus: helveticus (R0052) - 0.19 billion cfu, rhamnosus (R0011) - 0.43 billion cfu; casei (R0215) 0.09 billion cfu, plantarum (R1012) - 0.09 billion cfu and salivarius (R0078) - 0.04 billion cfu; Bifidobacterium: longum (R0175) - 0.04 billion cfu, bifidum (R0071) - 0.04 billion cfu and breve (R0070) - 0.24 billion cfu - 100mg - 200mg
- Royal jelly (5% 10-HDA) - 150mg
- Bee pollen - 150mg
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides)(from chicory root (Chichorium intybus - 100mg
- Standardized herbal ingredients: -
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis: Licorice root extract standardized to 10% glycyrrhizin (5:1 = 580mg) - 116mg
- Malpighia glabra: Acerola berry juice extract standardized to 18% Vitamin C Acerola berries are the most potent natural source of vitamin C and bioflavonoids available. - 115mg
- Eleutherococcus senticosus: Siberian ginseng root extract standardized to 0.8% eleutherosides (28:1 = 1,680mg) - 60mg
- Silybum marianum L.:Milk thistle seed extract. standardized to 80% silymarin (15:1 = 900mg) - 33mg
- Ginkgo biloba extract standardized to 24% ginkgo flavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones (50:1 = 1,000mg) - 20mg
- Camellia sinensis L.: Japanese green tea leaf extract standardized to 90% polyphenols (20:1 = 300mg) - 15mg
- Camellia sinensis L.: European bilberry extractt standardized to 25% anthocyanidins (100:1 = 1,000mg) - 10mg
- Vitis vinifera: Grape extract (natural process extraction) standardized to 95% procyanidolic value; 200ppm Resveratrol (500:1 = 2,500mg) - 5mg
Nutritional information: Per 8.5g serving of greens+*:
- Calories - 41.62
- Fat - 2.10g
- Protein - 1.89g
- Carbohydrates - 3.92g
- Dietary Fibre - 1.11g
- Sugars - 0.51g
- Sodium - 32.24mg
*Includes greens+ flavoured and unflavoured.
Ingredients: LECITHIN, SPIRULINA CELLS, APPLE FRUIT, ORGANIC BARLEY GRASS, ORGANIC ALFALFA GRASS, ORGANIC WHEAT GRASS, CHLORELLA, ORGANIC SOY SPROUTS, ORGANIC WHOLE BROWN RICE KERNAL, ROYAL JELLY, BEE POLLEN, LICORICE ROOT EXTRACT, ACEROLA BERRY JUICE, FOS, LACTOBACILLUS HELVETICUS, LACTOBACILLUS RHAMNOSUS, LACTOBACILLUS CASEI, LACTOBACILLUS PLANTARUM, LACTOBACILLUS SALIVARIUS, BIFIDOBACTERIUM LONGUM, BIFIDOBACTERIUM BIFIDUM, BIFIDOBACTERIUM BREVE, SIBERIAN GINSING ROOT EXTRACT, MILK THISTLE SEED EXTRACT, ORGANIC RED BEET ROOT, ATLANTIC DULSE SEAWEED, GINKGO BILOBA L. LEAF EXTRACT, JAPANESE GREEN TEA LEAF EXTRACT, EUROPEAN BILBERRY EXTRACT, GRAPE EXTRACT, STEVIA, GELATIN, WATER
Caution: Not be taken by children, during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, by those on medication or with chronic health problems unless under the recommendation of a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have gastrointestinal blockage or immune-comprimised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term coritcosteroid treatment). Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, persist or worsen beyond 3 days. Use with caution if allergic to bee products.Note: greens+ contains no egg, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. Keep greens+ refrigerated after opening. greens+ is non-irradiated.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..