Recommended use or purpose:
Vitamin C and ZInc help the body to metabolize fats and proteins. Vitamin C helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. Vitamin C helps in wound healing. Vitamin C is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Zinc and Vitamin C help in connective tissue formation. Zinc helps to maintain healthy skin and immune function. Zinc helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates.
Based on available scientific evidence*, zinc may be effective in:
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Helps maintain healthy skin and connective tissue formation.
- Helps (to) maintain/support immune function/system.
- Helps with immune function.
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation.
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail and/or skin.
- Maintains healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Helps to prevent zinc deficiency.2
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.3
- Medicinal Ingredients:
- Zinc 6 mg (Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Ascorbate), Vitamin C 71 mg (Ascorbic Acid).
distilled water, calcium carbonate, potassium sorbate, stevia.