Builds and maintains bone mass
Natural Factors Calcium Factor + provides 350 mg of elemental calcium per tablet. Calcium is an abundant mineral that is important for the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth. The citrate form is readily absorbed and is ideal for those with sensitive digestive systems.
Uses & Benefits
- Helps build and maintain bone mass
- A factor in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthy diet may help prevent osteoporosis
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
|Each tablet contains:
Croscarmellose sodium, coating (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], glycerin), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Helps build and maintain bone mass.
- Calcium is a factor in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth as well as in the maintenance of good health.
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthy diet may help prevent bone loss and reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Recommended adult dose: 1–4 tablets daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Known as the most abundant mineral in the body, calcium is a bone-strengthening mineral that works alongside other minerals and vitamins in the prevention of bone loss and deterioration, such as with osteoporosis. It is best known for its ability to help with the development and maintenance of bone strength and health.
Calcium also has a range of other benefits, including the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system by the regulation of the heartbeat. It is also needed for muscle growth and contraction, and for the prevention of muscle cramps.
The citrate form of calcium is more readily absorbed and metabolized by the body, making this an ideal choice for those with low stomach acid or other digestive issues. It can be taken safely on an empty stomach.
Natural Factors Calcium Factor+ provides 350 mg of elemental calcium in the citrate form per tablet. Calcium is an abundant mineral that is a factor in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth as well as in the maintenance of good health. It contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners. The tablets are dairy, gluten, soy and GMO free.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.