Natural Factors Women’s Complete RxOmega-3 300 mg EPA/DHA 120 Softgels
Supports cardiovascular health
Natural Factors Women's Complete RxOmega-3 with evening primrose and flaxseed oils is a full-spectrum essential fatty acid supplement designed to promote overall health for women. It blends the essential fatty acids DHA and EPA from fish oil with plant-based sources of ALA and GLA in an optimal balance of omega-3 and -6 for women’s needs.
Uses & Benefits
- Source of omega-3 (EPA, DHA, ALA) and omega-6 (GLA) for the maintenance of good health
- Promotes healthy mood balance in women
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function
- Assists with reducing serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols
- Used with conventional therapy to reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis
Natural Factors Women's Complete RxOmega-3 with evening primrose and flaxseed oils is a full-spectrum essential fatty acid supplement for women. It blends our high-potency RxOmega-3 fish oil containing the long-chain omega-3 essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) with organic flaxseed oil that contains omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), along with high-quality evening primrose oil for a source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
This pharmaceutical-grade blend of essential fatty acids is a great choice for supporting cardiovascular and cognitive health and reducing serum triglycerides. DHA is particularly concentrated in areas of the brain responsible for learning, memory, and mood balance, while EPA helps reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis in conjunction with conventional therapy. ALA and GLA are both known for their key roles in supporting women’s health.
Women’s Complete RxOmega-3 provides the optimal 2:1 ratio of EPA to DHA extracted from a safe, pure source of cold-water anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel oils. It is molecularly distilled and is guaranteed pure and safe from environmental pollutants, such as mercury, pesticides, dioxins, and PCBs. The RxOmega-3 Enteripure softgels offer targeted delivery using a technology that embeds pure and natural ingredients into the softgel casing to prevent them from breaking down in the stomach, ensuring no fishy aftertaste.
|Each Enteripure® softgel contains:|
|Fish oil concentrate (molecularly distilled, ultra purified) (anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel)||535 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||320 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||200 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||100 mg|
|Evening primrose oil (Oenothera biennis) (seed)||250 mg|
|Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)||25 mg|
|Organic flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum) (seed)||250 mg|
|Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)||130 mg|
Enteripure softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin), natural vitamin E.
- A full-spectrum essential fatty acid complex that helps promote optimal health and healthy mood balance for women of all ages.
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, for the maintenance of good health. Helps support cardiovascular health, cognitive health and brain function; helps reduce serum triglycerides and the pain of rheumatoid arthritis in conjunction with conventional therapy.
- RxOmega-3 is a pharmaceutical-grade fish oil providing high potency EPA and DHA.
- Molecularly distilled and guaranteed for purity and safety from environmental pollutants like PCBs and mercury or other harmful compounds, RxOmega-3 surpasses the strictest international standards for quality.
- 2 softgels of RxOmega-3 provide 400 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
- RxOmega-3 Enteripure softgels offer targeted delivery using a technology that embeds pure and natural ingredients into the softgel casing to prevent them from breaking down in the stomach, ensuring no fishy aftertaste.
Recommended adult dose: For cognitive health and cardiovascular support: 2 softgels 1–2 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
For reducing serum triglycerides: 2 softgels 2 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
For promoting healthy mood balance: 2 softgels 3 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
For reducing the pain of rheumatoid arthritis: 2 softgels 5 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Some people may experience gastrointestinal upset, nausea, or diarrhea. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..