- Contains pure plant oils.
- Vapour from liquid - for inhalation.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine for the relief of cold symptoms including coughs and nasal catarrh.
- Easy to use.
- Great for travel.
- Helps to soothe and clear nasal passages.
- Has a two year shelf life.
For adults (15 years+), unscrew outer cover from the vapour stick, bring the stick close to nostril and inhale. Use up to 3 times per day.
Cautions and Warnings:
Keep away from children. May cause an allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation and dermatitis), in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you 1) are taking other medications 2) have epilepsy. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen after 7 days or re-occur within a few days. Do not use if you are 1) pregnant or breastfeeding 2) allergic to any of the ingredients. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. Rashes and/or burning discomfort, hypersensitivity such as allergy have been known to occur; in which case discontinue use.