Renew Life IntestiNEW Powder 162 Grams
Renew Life IntestiNEW Powder 162 Grams
An easy-to-mix powder formulation made with soothing herbal ingredients that support a healthy intestinal lining.
- INTESTINAL SUPPORT: IntestiNEW® helps to rebuild and repair the intestinal tract lining.
- HERBAL INGREDIENTS: IntestiNEW® contains Ginger root which is known for relieving indigestion, nausea, and digestive upsets.
- ONE A DAY: A powdered digestive health supplement that comes in a therapeutic strength to help maximize the health benefits of the formula. One scoop per day may lead to long-lasting effects on intestinal health. Contains 5000mg of L-Glutamine and 200mg of N-Acetylglucosamine per serving.
- NON GMO: This product does not contain genetically modified material. Contains no dairy, gluten, or soy.
- QUALITY CHECKED IN CANADA: All Renew Life Canada products go through a rigorous testing program.
Adults: Take 1 scoop per day, mixed in water, in the morning, on an empty stomach. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Each serving scoop (5.4g) Contains:
- L-Glutamine5,000 mg
- N-Acetylglucosamine200 mg
- Gamma-Oryzanol (Oryza sativa - rice bran oil)125 mg
- Cranesbill Root (Geranium maculatum)18.75 mg
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale)18.75 mg
- Marigold Flower (Calendula officinalis)18.75 mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis)18.75 mg
None. Contains no peanuts, sesame, mustard, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, dairy, soy, fish, artificial colours or preservatives, unnecessary binders or fillers Non-GMO. This product does not contain genetically modified material.
Allergen Warning: This product contains N-Acetylglucosamine, which is sourced from crustaceans and shellfish. Do not use product if you have a crustacean or shellfish allergy. Warning: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding, sensitive to the Asteraceae/Compositae family of plants (i.e. Marigold). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a serious medical condition, have kidney disease or are following a low protein diet. Discontinue use if abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting occurs unless otherwise directed by a physician. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..