Fabric softeners are to fabrics what conditioners are to hair: they strengthen, protect and soften. That’s why we’ve created ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Fabric Softener – Wildflowers. Delicately formulated with only vegan ingredients such as antibacterial green tea extract, this hypoallergenic and ECOLOGO® Certified softener will naturally enhance the comfort of your clothes without harming your skin – or the environment – all while soothing your senses with a subtle, therapeutic floral scent!
<5% Vegetable cationic surfactants(dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate), <5% vegetable non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea/thé vert) extract, methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmin), amyl salicylate (floral).
- Natural fabric softener enhanced with Camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, known for its remarkable antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic: free of dyes and known skin-irritating allergens.
- Contains no artificial fragrances: naturally scented with a wildflower aroma.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: vegan and not tested on animals.
- Suited for both HE (High Efficiency) and standard washing machines in cold water cycle.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- No potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, MIT, Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
See table for dosing instructions. Add to dispenser or to final rinse after tub filled with water. Do not pour directly on fabric to prevent spotting. Always check labels for special instructions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN..
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..