Natural muscle food
Natural Factors L-Glutamine enhances muscle recovery, energy, and immunity. As a free-form amino acid, it is more effective than the form obtained directly from food. Supplementing with L-glutamine helps restore levels lost during strenuous exercise and speed up recovery. It also improves digestive health and supports normal brain function.
Uses & Benefits
- Immune support
- Helps repair muscle tissue after physical activity
- Helps support the digestive system
|Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), rice powder, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Recommended adult dose: 5 capsules 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- L-glutamine is an amino acid that can be found throughout the body, primarily in the brain, gastrointestinal tract, muscles, and liver cells.
- During strenuous exercise, L-glutamine levels in the muscle and blood are greatly depleted.
- Supplementing with L-glutamine can help restore plasma L-glutamine levels depleted after periods of physical stress and can accelerate recovery time.
- Additional benefits include increased immunity and energy, as well as enhanced digestive and brain function.
- Micronization technology greatly minimizes the particle size, thus allowing your body to more easily break down and absorb the glutamine.
L-Glutamine is an amino acid that can be found throughout the body, especially in the brain, gastrointestinal tract, muscles, and liver cells. After periods of physical stress, L-glutamine helps support a healthy immune system and digestive system, and helps restore depleted glutamine levels in the blood and muscle. This assists in repairing muscle tissue after intense exercise and can accelerate post-exercise recovery time. Additionally, L-glutamine improves energy levels and brain function, and helps maintain the integrity of the intestinal barrier.
Although L-glutamine can be made by the body and is found in many high-protein foods, it is most effective when taken as a free-form amino acid. Natural Factors L-Glutamine Free Form Amino Acid is natural muscle food contained within vegetarian capsules. This is especially beneficial to vegetarians, vegans, or people following restricted diets who may not get enough L-glutamine through food sources alone. Each capsule delivers 500 mg of L-glutamine to be taken multiple times per day for the most effective absorption and use by the muscles. It is well-tolerated and safe when used as directed.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.