Each lozenge contains:
Menthol (Mentha x piperita leaf) 3.24 mg, Peppermint oil (Mentha piperitae aetheroleum), from mentha x piperita leaf [Menthol 50%] 3.24 mg, Extract of Ricola’s herb mixture 44.15 mg: peppermint (Mentha piperita) aerials 11.04 mg, lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) aerials 11.04 mg, thyme (Thymus vulgaris) aerials 6.63 mg, sage (Salvia officinalis) aerials 5.96 mg, hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) aerials 5.96 mg, elder (Sambucus nigra) flowers 1.10 mg, linden (Tilia cordata) flowers 1.10 mg, wild thyme (Thymus serpyllum) aerials 0.44 mg, horehound (Marrubium vulgare) aerials 0.44 mg, mallow (Malva silvestris) leaves 0.44 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Sucrose, glucose syrup, caramel.
Recommended use or purpose: For the temporary relief of coughs and sore throat.
Recommended dose: (Adults and children over 12 years of age):
Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 1 – 2 hours up to a maximum of 4 lozenges per day.
Duration of use: For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Cautions and warnings:
- If symptoms are severe or persist for more than 2 days or accompanied by high fever, consult a doctor.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have anaemia.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones, hiatus hernia or gastroesophageal reflux.
- Hypersensitivity / allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
- Some people may experience gastroesophageal reflux.
Contraindications: Do not use during pregnancy or breast feeding.
Do not purchase if package is open.
All Ricola products are considered gluten free according to Health Canada regulations and are therefore suited for persons with gluten intolerance.
All Ricola products are considered lactose free according to Health Canada regulations and are suitable for persons with lactose intolerance.