Trophic Copper Chelate is made under specific conditions that are almost identical to the chelates produced in tissue by Mother Nature. Therefore, the body obtains the best possible utilization and absorption of the copper. Trophic’s patented Albion Copper, chelated with natural amino acids, provides superior biological activity or bioavailability and absorption.
Copper is found in all body tissue; the liver and brain containing the largest amounts. Copper is essential to the absorption and utilization of iron; and works with iron in the formation of red blood cells. Copper which is also needed for energy production, is involved in the healing process, hair and skin colouring, and is essential to the formation of collagen.
- Helps produce red blood cells and connective tissue
- Facilitates the utilization of oxygen in cells
- Increase resistance to stress
- Prevents loss of pigmentation in hair and skin
- 2 mg Copper (Bisglycinate) (Amino Acid Chelate)
- Take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, corn, dairy, artificial colors, sugar, preservatives or animal products
EACH CAPLET CONTAINS
Copper (Bisglycinate) (Amino Acid Chelate)…….. 2 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dehydrate, magnesium stearate.
Adults, take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Helps to produce red blood cells and connective tissue.
Cautions and Warnings:
Do not use if you have a copper storage metabolism disorder, such as Wilson’s disease.
Manufactured under the unique Albion Laboratories’ process (patented and patents pending) whereby the minerals are chelated by amino acids, peptides and polypeptides.
No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, corn, dairy, artificial colours, sugar, preservatives or animal products.