Unique blend of milk thistle, dandelion, and a selection of supporting ingredients for liver support
The liver is a vital organ that supports nearly every other organ and helps cleanse the body of toxins and harmful substances. Enhanced with liver-friendly ingredients such as dandelion, turmeric, lecithin, picrorhiza, phyllanthus amarus, and schisandra, Sisu Milk Thistle Complex is a powerful blend of extracts and raw herbs that provides a natural, full-spectrum approach to supporting overall liver health.
Liver support and detox
Enhanced with supporting herbal complex
Extracts and raw herbs for full-spectrum approach
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum, seed) 80 mg silymarin, 15:1 extract, QCE 1,500 mg 100 mg
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum, herb top) 75 mg
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, leaf) 10:1 extract, QCE 1,000 mg 100 mg
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, root) 75 mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa, rhizome 71 mg curcuminoids, 20-25:1 extract, QCE 1,500 – 1,875 mg 75 mg
Picrorhiza (Picrorhiza kurrooa, root) 3-6:1 extract, QCE 225-450 mg 75 mg
Lecithin (Glycine max, seed) 30 mg phosphatidylcholine 75 mg
Phyllanthus amarus (whole plant) 2-5:1 extract, QCE 100-250 mg 50 mg
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, fruit) 4:1 extract, QCE 200 mg 50 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbic acid, beta carotene, magnesium stearate (vegetable), maltodextrin, potato starch, silicon dioxide, dextrin
- Take 1 capsule 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects
The liver is one of the body’s largest organs, second only to the skin. It is a vital organ that supports nearly every other organ in the body in some way, and performs many essential functions related to digestion, metabolism, immunity, and the storage of nutrients within the body. It also works to cleanse the body of all of the toxins and harmful substances that you encounter or ingest, such as over-the-counter drugs or alcohol. In order to keep it functioning at its best, many people benefit from regular ”cleansing” with herbal therapy that stimulates and helps restore the efficient functioning of the liver. Sisu Milk Thistle Complex is a synergistic combination that helps to support overall liver health and to detox naturally.
- Unique blend of milk thistle, dandelion, and a selection of supporting ingredients for liver support and detox: turmeric, lecithin, picrorhiza, phyllanthus amarus, and schisandra
- Combination of standardized milk thistle and dandelion extracts with raw herb powders to capture the complete spectrum of therapeutic benefits
- Milk thistle seeds contain silymarin, a powerful antioxidant effective against free-radical producing toxins in the liver, and works to inhibit inflammation
- Dandelion is a traditional treatment for jaundice and inflammation of the liver
- Turmeric stimulates the flow of bile and is used in traditional medicine to help cure jaundice
- Lecithin is used to treat liver disease, including alcoholic hepatitis and liver cirrhosis
- Picrorhiza and phyllanthus amarus are used in ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of liver disorder and hepatitis
- Schisandra is used in traditional Chinese medicine to protect the liver from toxic damage, improve liver function and stimulate liver cell regrowth
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..