Miracle Moss 92 Gold Dry Sea Moss
Introducing our premium wildcrafted 92 Gold dry sea moss. A nutrient-rich treasure straight from the depths of the St. Lucian shores. Sustainably harvested and carefully handpicked, this superfood is a natural source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, offering a multitude of benefits.
Packed with essential minerals such as iodine, iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. Our sea moss provides a remarkable array of nutrients that are vital for maintaining optimal health.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Aids in digestion
- Promotes a healthy gut
- Assists in detoxification - helping your body eliminate harmful toxins
- High collagen content - promotes vibrant skin, hair, and nails
Discover the wonders of our 92 Gold sea moss and embrace a healthier lifestyle. With its impressive array of nutrients, and unparalleled purity, it's the perfect addition to your wellness routine. Unlock the extraordinary benefits of the ocean with our premium sea moss today!
Sea moss should be stored in a cool, dry place. Safe to be stored for up to one year.
How To Use Instructions:
Serving size 28 g (Those instructions will produce
approximately two 16 oz jars of sea moss gel)
1. Thoroughly rinse your raw sea moss with water until all salt and debris is removed
2. In a large bowl, soak your sea moss in 1L of water for 12-24 hours to revive it back to its original form (adding lime + using alkaline spring water is recommended)
3. Thoroughly rinse your sea moss again and add your sea moss to a pot with 1L of alkaline spring water
4. Place the pot on medium heat and stir until sea moss is broken down. *Do not bring to a boil.*
5. Allow the broken down sea moss to cool for up to 30 minutes.
6. Blend until desired consistency.
After your sea moss is washed, prepared, and blended into a gel; it can be blended with your smoothies, added to your favourite hot beverage, or added to your soups and sauces.
Our sea moss gel may also be used topically to help promote healthy skin and hair.
Consult a physician if you have preexisting medical conditions, are pregnant, or breastfeeding. Consult a physician for children 3 & under with preexisting medical conditions. Sea moss should not be consumed by individuals with an allergy to iodine.