Healthy body composition
L-carnitine is a nutrient essential for energy production in the muscles, heart, and liver. It promotes healthy body composition by aiding the conversion of fat into energy. Taking supplemental L-carnitine lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease, boosts mental energy, lessens fatigue, improves athletic performance, and shortens exercise recovery time.
Uses & Benefits
- Promotes healthy body composition by helping to convert fat into energy
- Boosts physical and mental energy
- Enhances overall well-being by lessening fatigue
- Improves athletic performance and speeds muscle recovery after exercise
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
|Each Capsule Contains:
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), silica, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Carnitine plays a key role in fat metabolism and energy production and concentrates in the body in skeletal muscle, and the heart, liver, and kidneys. Carnitine improves endurance and athletic performance and promotes healthy body composition by aiding the conversion of fat into energy. On a cellular level carnitine is critical for metabolic processes that produce energy, such as converting ketones and branched-chain amino acids into energy. Carnitine is also a potent antioxidant.
The levels of carnitine and its derivatives in the body are critical for normal biological functioning. A deficiency of carnitine is associated with impaired growth and development in infants, neuromuscular disorders, muscle fatigue, and lethargy.
Carnitine enhances cognition, lessens fatigue, and boosts physical and mental energy. By increasing oxygen consumption at the cellular level and decreasing lactic acid production, carnitine may improve athletic performance and muscle recovery.
- L-carnitine is an amino acid found in high concentrations in heart and liver tissues where, inside the cells, it helps transform fats into energy.
- Supplementation with L-carnitine may support appetite control, cardiovascular health, exercise performance and recovery.
- Helps support muscle tissue repair in individuals involved in resistance training.
Recommended adult dose: 2 capsules 2 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking any medication or have a serious disease, or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.