120 | Vegetable Caps
The Active Woman’s Prenatal Multivitamin; Developed to satisfy the higher nutrient requirements of active expecting mothers and their babies before, during and after pregnancy and breastfeeding.
High-Dosage Folic Acid; Supreme Multi Expecting contains the maximum amount of folic acid for the prevention of certain physical and neurological birth defects and certain childhood diseases.
Rich In Iron; Formulated with a higher dose of iron to meet the increased demands of an active lifestyle and help prevent anaemia in the mother.
Stress & Morning Sickness Relief; Full complex of B vitamins at a higher dose to help mother-to-be with stress and nausea, and to support baby’s nervous system and brain development.
Rapid Absorption; Easy-to-digest capsules include trace minerals in their chelate or citrate form for more rapid absorption; Formulated to be taken with a calcium/magnesium supplement.
- Take 1 capsule 2 times per day. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
*hydrolyzed vegetable protein
**Ester-C and Ester-C logo are reg. TMs of the Ester C Company.
Pregnancy brings unique nutritional needs for both the mother and the baby, therefore it is essential that pregnant women and even those who are planning on becoming pregnant make sure they obtain and maintain healthy nutrient status. Prenatal formulas are specially formulated to ensure they meet those specific nutrient needs and help address the increased physical and mental demands of pregnancy. The use of prenatal multivitamins is associated with reduced risk of neural tube defects, limb deformities, cardiovascular defects, cleft palate cases, and urinary tract deformities.
Sisu Supreme Multi Expecting provides higher doses of vitamins and minerals to help support the nutritional needs of more active women before, during, and after pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Full complex of B vitamins at a higher dose to help mother-to-be with stress and nausea, and to support baby’s nervous system and brain development
- Maximum amount of folic acid for prevention of certain neurological birth defects
- Trace minerals in their chelate or citrate form for more rapid absorption
- Formulated with a higher dose of iron to meet the increased demands and help prevent anaemia in the mother
- Lower dose of vitamin A, enough to support mother’s immune health without endangering the baby
- Contains no calcium and magnesium as these minerals should be taken separately at a higher dose than can be fit into a multivitamin formula
- Suitable for those with higher nutrient requirements and for more active women
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..