Microdermabrasion is a luxurious skin care treatment that used to be confined to dermatologist offices and high-end spas. The DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub brings this luxury home, and has become a customer favorite thanks to its amazing ability to transform the skin, producing superior results. This wonderful exfoliating scrub combines Dead Sea Salt and a fine-textured crystal blend that buffs away dullness and smooths the look of fine lines, wrinkles, roughness and acne scars. The end result is a healthier, more youthful radiance. Microdermabrasion products should be an important part of your skin care routine, and our microdermabrasion scrub is gentle enough to use regularly for maximum effect.
- Dead Sea Salt: This salt helps exfoliate and buff away dead skin. Dead Sea Salt scrubs also provide terrific detoxifying benefits for the skin, and leave it feeling smooth and renewed.
- Citrus Oils: Orange, Lime and Lemon Peel Oils help refresh and soften the skin, reenergizing your complexion so it glows with the appearance of good health.
- Vitamin E: With rich antioxidant powers, this vitamin helps skin retain much-needed moisture so it looks plumped and dewy.
- Grape Seed Oil: Abundant in vitamins, Grape Seed Oil nourishes your skin.
- Kaolin: This clay helps remove impurities from the skin and absorb excess oils in order to help curb breakouts.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: This oil intensely moisturizes skin, and may also promote cell renewal for a complexion that looks revived.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Soothes and conditions the skin so it feels petal soft.
Purified Water, Alumina, Stearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Carrageenan (Seaweed Derived), Kaolin (Clay), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Pumice (Volcanic Sand), Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
How To Use:
Apply to clean, wet skin and gently scrub in a circular motion for up to 1 minute. Avoid the eye area.
Use less pressure when scrubbing if you have sensitive skin.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat skin dry. Follow up with your preferred DERMA E moisturizer.
Use twice a week.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..