Hydrogen Peroxide 17.5% Food Grade 1 liter – Gold Top
What Is Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide? Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is a naturally occurring water-like liquid that has many practical applications both inside and outside the home, Household disinfectant, Natural personal care product, Pool and spa disinfecting. Plants, etc.
- 17% Hydrogen Peroxide ** Is a Restricted Product and requires Special Handling!
- Because of this 17% Hydrogen Peroxide is recommended to be picked up in our Edmonton store!
- We will only ship only within Edmonton City Limits buy courier.
- We will ship out of Edmonton, but only if you arrange pickup, and delivery.
17.5% Hydrogen Peroxide Food Grade Aqueous Solution Meets Food Chemical Codex Specifications ( 17.5% Hydrogen Peroxide, 82.5% Water)
MUST BE DILUTED BEFORE USING:—> To Dilute to 3% <—
Mix 2 ounce of 17.5% with 11 ounces of distilled water.
- 2 oz = 60 ml 11 oz = 330ml
- 2 oz = 4 tbsp 11 oz = 1 3/8 cups
Throw out your harmful toxic disinfectants, cleaners, bleaches and insecticides!
Hydrogen peroxide is the only germicidal agent composed only of water and oxygen, like ozone, it kills disease organisms by oxidation!
Hydrogen peroxide is considered the worlds safest, all natural effective sanitizer.
It kills microorganisms by oxidizing them, which can be best described as a controlled burning process.
When hydrogen peroxide reacts with organic material it breaks down into oxygen and water.
- Danger! Keep out of the reach of children.
- Toxic or fatal if swallowed at full strength. Strong oxidizer, cleanser.
- Contact with clothing or combustibles may cause fire.
- Avoid contact with flammable or combustible materials.
- Avoid contact with skin and clothing at full strength.
- Avoid contamination from any source including metals, dust, organic materials. May form explosive mixtures with organic chemicals. Contamination may cause rapid decomposition, oxygen gas release and dangerous pressures.
- AVOID CONTACT AT FULL STRENGTH
- Take proper precautions in handling and storage.
- Do not transfer from properly labeled containers.
- Rinse empty containers then discard.
- Store in a cool dark place out of reach of children.
Short-term skin contact the 35%HP will result in temporary whitening or bleaching of skin and a mild stinging sensation.
Longer exposure may result in skin irritation, blisters or burns.
In case of Contact: immediately flush eyes and skin with water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash contaminated clothing and shoes promptly and thoroughly.
If Inhaled: Remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give mouth-to mouth respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Call a physician.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Give large quantities of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a physician.
Note to Physician: If swallowed, large amounts of oxygen may be re-leased quickly. The distention of the stomach or esophagus may be injuri-ous. Insertion of a gastric tube may be advisable.
For Fire or Spill: Flood with water immediately.
Neither manufacture and or the seller makes any representation or warranty expressed or implied, concerning this material except that it meets Chemical Codex specifications.
Neither shall be responsible in any matter for any personal injury property damage or other type of loss resulting from the handling, storage,
use or resale of this material and or this container or the sale or use of any product manufactured or processed by its use.
The buyer accepts and uses this material and this container on these conditions.
- Hydrogen Peroxide at 17.5% strength, as 17.5% HP is not regulated or restricted, with special packaging it is ok to ship as per manufacture.
- 17.5% Hydrogen peroxide—is 1/2 strength of 35%, only means less dilution, of 35% to 3 % which is most commonly used strength.
- FYI – 4 x 1 Liter bottles – weighs 6 kg packed for shipping. 3 x 1 liter bottles – weighs 4.1 kg packed for shipping.
Content is for informational purposes only.
It is not a means to diagnose or treat any illness or disease, and is not intended to replace the advice of doctors or other licensed healthcare professionals.
We do not provide medical advice in any way whatsoever.
We do not directly or indirectly give medical advice, nor do we prescribe any remedies or treatments whatsoever. If you choose to self prescribe, treat yourself, we accept no responsibility whatsoever.
We are not qualified to answer medical questions and will refer you to a medical professional.
What is H2O2, Hydrogen Peroxide? The purpose of this is to educate and inform about this amazing liquid.
- It is found in all living material. It is used as an oxidizer, bleaching agent and antiseptic.
- H2O2 is simply the scientific name for Hydrogen Peroxide. It is a naturally occurring water-like liquid that has many practical applications. Hydrogen Peroxide is made up of two hydrogen atoms and two oxygen atoms. H2O2 looks like water H2O, but that extra oxygen molecule makes this natural water additive one of the most powerful oxidizers known to man. It is formed in nature by the action of sunlight on water, and even in honey!
- Your white blood cells naturally produces hydrogen peroxide to fight bacteria and infections.
- Fruit and vegetables naturally produce hydrogen peroxide. This is why it is so healthy to eat fresh fruit and vegetables.
- It is found in massive dosages in the mother’s first milk, called colostrum, and is transferred to the baby to boost their immune system.
- You can make your household cleaner and safer just by substituting hydrogen peroxide for caustic chemicals/cleaners. Hydrogen peroxide kills bacteria, viruses and fungi. This means it is also great for disinfecting your kitchen and bathroom.
- Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide has no additives. It is safe for use in food production. It not only destroys organic contamination, but breaks down to the two purest and most beneficial chemicals: pure water and pure oxygen.
- Adding Hydrogen Peroxide to water produces oxygenated water and can be considered safer than the use of chlorine bleach in a water treatment process. Eliminating the factor of water borne diseases and illnesses by removing harmful contaminants such as bacteria, chemicals, and reintroducing oxygen to create safe drinking water. If using to purify water it has been shown to created a higher level of oxygen in water which is healthier for the body.
- There is NO contamination of water tables or environmental issues with this product. Hydrogen peroxide is unstable and decomposes violently when in direct contact with traces of organic or particulate matter. Light, agitation, or heating, accelerate the rate of hydrogen peroxide decomposition in solution. One volume of 35% hydrogen-peroxide solution will yield 100 volumes of oxygen gas when it decomposes.
For most purposes, you will need to pre-dilute the 17.5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to a 3% solution.
2 fl oz. of 17.5% to 11 fl oz of water (distilled is preferred)(**Don’t use chlorinated tap water to dilute peroxide!)
In the Bathroom / First Aid
Athlete’s Foot: Soak Feet nightly in 3% H2O2 solution
Face: Use 3% solution on a Cotton Ball as a Facial Freshener, after washing. Helps Acne also.
Colonic: 3% solution into 5 gallons of Water. Start with 1/2 pint and gradually increase the Dosage to 1 pint.
Douche/ Enema: : Put 1-4 Tablespoons of 3% H2O2 solution into 1 quart of warm distilled water.
Chancroid: Rinse genitals morning and night with 3% H2O2.
Shower: Keep a Spray Bottle of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide in the Shower. Spray your Body after washing to replace the Acid Mantle on your skin that soap removes.
Bathtub Detox: Add 1 cup of 17.5% H2O2 to a Full Bathtub for a detoxifying Bath. Soak for 30 minutes.
Alternate Bath: Add 1 cup 17.5% hydrogen peroxide, 1/2 cup sea salt, 1/2 cup baking soda or Epson Salts to water. Soak 1/2hr.
Chicken Pox / Shingles: Apply 3% H2O2 to sores as required to soothe and prevent infection.
Foot Soak: Soak Feet in Solution of 3 oz. of 17.5% Solution to a gallon of water.
Canker Sores / Tooth Ache / Mouthwash / Gargle: Use a capful of 3% solution, swish 10 min, spit out. Rinse with distilled water.
Toothpaste: Use Baking Soda and add enough 3% solution to make a paste. Or, just dip your brush in 3% Solution and brush.
Toothbrush: Soak your toothbrush in 3% hydrogen peroxide between brushings to kill bacteria.
For Skin Tags, Warts, Moles, Sunspots & Blemishes: Dab a cotton swab with 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 1-2 times per day to the affected area, which will ‘bubble up’ and scab. You can also apply lemon juice a few times per day. Continue until they disappear – be patient though as it may take days to weeks.
Ear infections: Pour a capful of 3% solution in each ear after swimming to prevent ear infections.
Hair lightening – To bleach hair dilute 3% H2O2 with water 50/50. After a shower spray it onto and comb through your wet hair.
Wounds such as cuts or scratches / Animal or Insect bites: Use 3% H2O2 Solution in a spray bottle. Spray on frequently.
In the House / Kitchen
Water Coolers / Humidifiers / Steamers: Unplug. Drain out any water. Use 1/2 cup of 3% H2O2 solution to a gallon of water. Wipe all internal parts / faucets. Rinse well.
Laundry / Shower curtains: Add 1/4 cup of Hydrogen Peroxide 3% solution to your wash in place of bleach.
Pets: For their drinking water and bath. For small dogs and cats, use 1 ounce diluted to 3% solution to 1 quart of water.
House & Garden Plants: Put 1 oz of 3% hydrogen peroxide into 1 quart water. Water or mist plants with this solution
Dishwasher/Rinse: Add 1/4 cup of 3% H2O2 solution to your regular washing cycle.
Kitchen: Keep a Spray Bottle of 3% solution in the Kitchen. Use it to wipe off counter tops and appliances, to wipe out lunch boxes and the refrigerator, even kids toys.
Salad (Leftover): Put 1 Tbsp. of 3% solution in 1/2 cup of Water. Spray the top of the salad with the Solution before covering and refrigerating.
Sprouting Seeds: Add 1 ounce of 3% solution into 1 pint of Water and soak the seeds overnight.
Vegetable Soak: Add 1/4 cup of 3% H2O2 into a gallon of cold Water. Soak light vegetables (Lettuce, etc.) 20 minutes, thicker skinned Vegetables (like Cucumbers) for 30 minutes. Drain and dry, (they keep longer too).
Marinade: Place meat, fish or poultry in a glass pan. (Not metal) Cover with 3% solution for 30 min. Rinse and cook.
Wine: To neutralize the sulphites and chemical preservatives in wine without affecting taste. 1 drop of 3% H2O2 per each glass.
Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Usage
Getting started – Many recommend shocking your pool or tub. To start using hydrogen peroxide, “SHOCK” your pool or hot tub, a relatively high level is used at a ratio of 2 cup of 17.5% H2O2 for every 250 gallons.
DO NOT RUN your pump continuously. Rather, run it only long enough to circulate the water and then turn off the pump. Ideally, you should add the H2O2 at sunset and allow the water to sit 24 hours before turning the pump back on. The tub or pool may be used afterwards.
It is NOT necessary to shock your pool or hot tub if you are starting with fresh water. H2O2 will not adversely interact with other pool chemicals.
POOL AND HOT TUB MAINTENANCE:
This depends quite a bit on the water source and the amount of organic materials that enter the water (dust, leaves, number of people using the pool etc.) If you are starting with new water, a good starting point is 2 cup of 17.5% H2O2 for every 500 gallons of water.
H2O2 interacts with and oxidizes organic materials and decom-poses with UV light. This is the reason that H2O2 must be added time to time to maintain its level in the water. There is no danger of H2O2 levels increasing or forming dangerous residual chemicals.
Use H2O2 Test Strips: Ideally, you would keep the concentration level measuring between 50 and 100 ppm. For areas with high levels of organic contamination potential, this can be increased to as high as 400 ppm.
CHECK YOUR FILTERS OFTEN: As with any pool or hot tub with a filtration system, check your filters!