Natural Factors Clear Base Vitamin E 400 IU, Natural Source
Natural Factors Clear Base Vitamin E 400 IU offers naturally sourced and soy-free vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol). Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin primarily known for its powerful antioxidant benefits. It helps protect cells from free radical damage and helps in the maintenance of good health.
Uses & Benefits
- Excellent antioxidant
- Protects against heart diseases
- Reduces oxidative damage to “good” cholesterol
- Enhances immune system
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that is primarily known for its powerful antioxidant benefits. It helps protect cell membranes against damage caused by free radicals and prevents the oxidation of LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, having a positive effect on the health of the cardiovascular system.
Vitamin E is necessary for the structural and functional maintenance of cardiac, skeletal, and smooth muscles. It has been shown to improve blood flow and improve symptoms in people with poor circulation to the legs. Not only does it protect against internal oxidative damage, it also guards against external factors as well, such as the harmful effects of pollution, cigarette smoke, and ultraviolet light. Vitamin E is also important for the immune system so the body can fight off invading bacteria and viruses.
Natural Factors Clear Base Vitamin E is GMO and soy-free and is naturally sourced. It is in the d-alpha tocopherol acetate form – the most potent and bioavailable in comparison to its synthetic counterpart dl-alpha tocopherol. This formula is a powerful antioxidant that protects fatty acids and proteins from oxidation, protects against cell damage, and helps speed tissue healing.
Each softgel contains:
|Each softgel contains:
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
||400 IU (268 mg AT)
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water).
- Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Clear Base Vitamin E 400 IU is a high potency, naturally sourced vitamin E in the form of d-alpha tocopheryl.
- Clear Base is the purest form of vitamin E available, free from any impurities or residues.
- There are no added oils, diluents or other tocopheryls.
- Clear Base Vitamin E may crystallize at cooler temperatures.
- This does not affect product quality or effectiveness.
- The careful extraction process gives a clear vitamin E oil, hence the name Clear Base.
Recommended adult dose: 1–2 softgels daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or if you have cancer, cardiovascular disease or diabetes. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.