Supports cardiovascular health
Natural Factors Women's Complete RxOmega-3 with evening primrose and flaxseed oils is a full-spectrum essential fatty acid supplement designed to promote overall health for women. It blends the essential fatty acids DHA and EPA from fish oil with plant-based sources of ALA and GLA in an optimal balance of omega-3 and -6 for women’s needs.
Uses & Benefits
- Source of omega-3 (EPA, DHA, ALA) and omega-6 (GLA) for the maintenance of good health
- Promotes healthy mood balance in women
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function
- Assists with reducing serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols
- Used with conventional therapy to reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis
Natural Factors Women's Complete RxOmega-3 with evening primrose and flaxseed oils is a full-spectrum essential fatty acid supplement for women. It blends our high-potency RxOmega-3 fish oil containing the long-chain omega-3 essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) with organic flaxseed oil that contains omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), along with high-quality evening primrose oil for a source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
This pharmaceutical-grade blend of essential fatty acids is a great choice for supporting cardiovascular and cognitive health and reducing serum triglycerides. DHA is particularly concentrated in areas of the brain responsible for learning, memory, and mood balance, while EPA helps reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis in conjunction with conventional therapy. ALA and GLA are both known for their key roles in supporting women’s health.
Women’s Complete RxOmega-3 provides the optimal 2:1 ratio of EPA to DHA extracted from a safe, pure source of cold-water anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel oils. It is molecularly distilled and is guaranteed pure and safe from environmental pollutants, such as mercury, pesticides, dioxins, and PCBs. The RxOmega-3 Enteripure softgels offer targeted delivery using a technology that embeds pure and natural ingredients into the softgel casing to prevent them from breaking down in the stomach, ensuring no fishy aftertaste.
|Each Enteripure® softgel contains:
|Fish oil concentrate (molecularly distilled, ultra purified) (anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel)
|Omega-3 fatty acids
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|Evening primrose oil (Oenothera biennis) (seed)
|Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
|Organic flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum) (seed)
|Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)
Enteripure softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin), natural vitamin E.
- A full-spectrum essential fatty acid complex that helps promote optimal health and healthy mood balance for women of all ages.
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, for the maintenance of good health. Helps support cardiovascular health, cognitive health and brain function; helps reduce serum triglycerides and the pain of rheumatoid arthritis in conjunction with conventional therapy.
RxOmega-3 is a pharmaceutical-grade fish oil providing high potency EPA and DHA.
- Molecularly distilled and guaranteed for purity and safety from environmental pollutants like PCBs and mercury or other harmful compounds, RxOmega-3 surpasses the strictest international standards for quality.
- 2 softgels of RxOmega-3 provide 400 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
- RxOmega-3 Enteripure softgels offer targeted delivery using a technology that embeds pure and natural ingredients into the softgel casing to prevent them from breaking down in the stomach, ensuring no fishy aftertaste.
Recommended adult dose: For cognitive health and cardiovascular support: 2 softgels 1–2 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
For reducing serum triglycerides: 2 softgels 2 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
For promoting healthy mood balance: 2 softgels 3 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
For reducing the pain of rheumatoid arthritis: 2 softgels 5 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Some people may experience gastrointestinal upset, nausea, or diarrhea. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.