St. Francis Canadian Bitters® Maple Spray
- New, easy and convenient spray dosage form
- Take 20 minutes before meals to reduce gas, bloating, and indigestion
- Our classic bitters formula sweetened with a touch of Certified Organic maple syrup
- Soothing relief of uncomfortable digestive symptoms such as heartburn, indigestion, constipation, bloating, and gas
- A unique spectrum of bitter herbs that help reduce sugar cravings and optimize nutrient absorption, critical to overall health, including a strong immune system
- Helps retrain the body’s digestive system, encouraging it to function more efficiently on-going instead of merely providing a temporary solution.
- Not habit-forming, like other laxative-heavy bitters formulas, or some over-the-counter options
Who It’s For:
Use For: Digestive problems such as gas, bloating, stomach upset, or any kind of indigestion. Canadian Bitters® Maple Spray provides day-to-day balance and support for your digestive health and overall wellness.
How It Works:
Heartburn, indigestion, constipation, and bloating are all common symptoms of sluggish or compromised digestion. Digestive prompting comes from bitter flavours – often missing from today’s diets. These stimulate the vagus nerve, which encourages the production of saliva, gastric juices, enzymes, and bile – crucial elements of healthy digestion.
Bitters also help the nervous system to shift into “rest and digest” mode (rather than “fight or flight”), which allows for optimal digestion.
Supporting digestion with bitters has numerous benefits:
- helps eliminate digestive upset such as gas, bloating, and heartburn
- greater absorption of critical nutrients
- support for the immune system
- reduction in sugar cravings +
- retrains the digestive system to function more efficiently on-going, instead of merely providing a temporary solution.
Globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus, leaf), Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, whole plant), Gentian (Gentiana lutea, root), Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla, flower), Turmeric (Curcuma longa, Rhizome), Burdock (Arctium lappa, root), Black walnut (Juglans nigra, unripe hulls), Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizome)
Maple syrup, Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) seed, distilled water, alcohol
Adults: Take 6-12 sprays (1 to 2 mL) 3 times daily, directly in the mouth, as a convenient format for travel. Take 15–60 minutes before meals.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, if you are breastfeeding, or if you have liver or gall bladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
Do not use if you have acute stomach irritation, inflammation, and stomach or duodenal ulcers. Do not use if you are pregnant.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Some people may experience headaches. Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.